We are currently working with a highly influential professional body who are recruiting for a Policy Project Manager who will lead on the development and the delivery of crucial policy initiative that seeks to define the future of healthcare in the UK.
The organisation is looking for a strong policy practitioner to lead on:
• Delivering a major policy project on the future of healthcare in the UK in a complex stakeholder environment.
• Coordinating research, consultation responses whilst maximising policy inputs and discussion documents.
• Overseeing the overall maintenance and development of project materials, timelines etc.
• Working closely with the Chair to see out the successful completion of the policy project.
• Ensuring buy-in from internal and external stakeholders ensuring that they are brought along the journey.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
• A strong academic background to degree-level or equivalent.
• Extensive experience in policy development on complex issues having led projects to completion.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrable experience of working with a complex network of internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrable ability to work independently and at pace.
• Experience of UK healthcare policy development (desirable).