A Health Body.
You will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing a programme of stakeholder engagement in liaison with policy leads, ensuring a wide range of views from service users and across the mental health sector;
- research and policy analysis – using academic, legal and public databases – to provide evidence and relevant information across the areas being considered in the project;
- working with the Deputy Head of Policy and Campaigns to support the management of the project, including agreeing deadlines and activities with MHPG policy leads, and ensuring work progresses in a timely manner;
- establishing a process to evaluate the project, including undertaking an initial review with MHPG policy leads upon launch of the vision;
- providing high-level administrative support for the project, and provide regular updates on its progress.
- Strong interest in and some experience of research and policy analysis;
- Clear and concise writing style;
- Experience of supporting stakeholder engagement, working with internal and external stakeholders to gather views and opinions;
- Team player with excellent IT, organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as a member of a small team;
- Proven ability to work under pressure, managing several deadlines at the same time.