We’re a fast-growing communications agency looking for smart people to produce great content and sell-in stories to the national media.
We specialise in architecture, property and tech and have a number of big-name clients who we support across strategy, corporate affairs and PR. Blackstock is known for its property expertise and its research reports are widely cited by the media.
Please see our YouTube page or the Insights page on our website for examples of our work.
While familiarity with urban design, housing or architecture would be beneficial, it’s not essential. We want people who enjoy learning quickly and who relish being pushed outside their comfort zones.
Our clients include a range of high profile developers, architects and investors with major ongoing projects looking at climate change and sustainability, innovation districts and improving the private rental sector.
There are two roles availables depending on experience (PR Executive or PR Manager), and both roles will give you plenty of opportunity to learn on the job and quickly gain amazing access to high profile businesses and the media.
As PR Executive/Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing great content for columns, reports;
- Working on integrated PR and public affairs campaigns;
- Securing high quality press coverage;
- Building strong and lasting relationships with journalists;
- Being on top of the news and political agenda.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in communications
- Experience forming relationships with the media
- Meticulous written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of business and politics
- Social media experience
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. We offer 28 days holiday, plus flexible working, gym membership, pension and company equity scheme.