At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south. Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a Public Affairs Advisor, working within our Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs team to support our public affairs strategy through a professional programme of activity, communications and relationship building.
As someone with a passion for politics and political issues, you will advise colleagues on emerging issues, recommending policy to mitigate any reputational risk, and provide the team with intelligence on policy developments through weekly summaries.
You will identify and network with key external stakeholders, influencers and decision makers, making sure that all contact is recorded within our CRM system and produce regular stakeholder newsletters. You will also organise round table events, prioritise our responses to policy consultations, and manage the public affairs budget and agency relationship.
- 28 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave;
- Employer pension contributions of up to 12%;
- Life assurance 3 x annual salary;
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to
- core hours and the requirements of their department and role);
- Interest free season ticket loan;
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support;
- Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme;
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify;
- Staff recognition scheme.