A Membership Body.
You will be responsible for:
- Research and draft written outputs including speeches, briefings, minutes of meetings, blogs or thought pieces;
- Deliver high quality parliamentary monitoring and political intelligence related to certain areas of law;
- Provide support on events led by the team;
- Maintain information systems in place related to the team's activities and the annual Business Plan;
- Provide input to reports, information bulletins and website content;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from across the organisation in the development of public affairs outputs and activities;
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Public Affairs and Campaigns.
- Experience of working within a Government, parliamentary, public affairs, campaigns or related environment;
- Avid interest in politics, law and the workings of Parliament;
- Ability to assimilate new issues quickly and analyse complex issues with an understanding of the policy implications of proposals;
- Ability to research and prepare outputs and to explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced and busy environment.