A business partner role in which you’ll lead in the creation and roll out of UK wide public affairs and advocacy programmes for a key division within this global corporate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and analysing the healthcare environment in which the organisation operates and identifying opportunities and issues;
- Providing senior management with updates and analysis;
- Researching and formulating policy positions;
- Building effective networks with politicians, policy makers, civil servants, professional bodies, think tanks etc;
- Forging coalitions with third parties and representing the organisation at meetings and events.
This will suit someone with broad understanding of health, gained in industry, consultancy, public health, professional body or not for profit, and you’ll bring a rounded understanding of the regulatory and NHS policy environment coupled with strong stakeholder management and excellent writing and presentation skills.