I am currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Lead with a water business in London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Monitoring developments across the regulatory legislative landscape;
- Preparing consultation responses and work with wider team and Board to develop and agree positions;
- Providing subject matter expert insight and support on design and assessment of changes: analysing issues, impact assessing proposed changes and providing expert input on design queries and developing policy positions;
- Designing, chairing and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders;
- Building circles of influence and relationships across the political, regulatory and industry community;
- Delivering market issue investigations and improvement projects;
- Developing and using various tools to build policy and business terms knowledge across the organisation and the market.
- Have extensive previous experience in water or other regulated utilities;
- Have been involved in regulatory policy development;
- Be a strong stakeholder manager;
- Experience of codes would be advantageous.