I am recruiting for a Regulatory Strategy Analyst with an energy company in London You will be:
- Participating in strategy development projects, including management of small projects, design/execution of workshops, supporting research;
- Supporting the production of the annual business plan, the monitoring of progress against it and development of any business cases in support of amendments to the plan;
- Monitoring and reporting on workload within Regulatory Affairs;
- Managing the pipeline of consultations which the organisation is either generating or responding to;
- Supporting the Chief Regulatory Officer in formal reporting to ExCo, such as via the Enterprise Tracker, Enterprise Risk logs, Monthly reporting to Board.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role (ideally within government/the energy sector);
- Practical experience of strategy and policy development;
- Workshop design and delivery skills;
- Ability to deliver presentations up to and including Board level;
- Highly collaborative & able to interact with stakeholders at all levels, across the organisation.