A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Research and Insight Lead with a major public sector body in Brighton you.
- Provide insight for the origination, interpreting and presenting research information to a variety of internal audiences;
- Distil key findings from insight programmes and projects;
- Liaise with internal clients and other functions in the identification, set-up and delivery of research programmes and liaise with external stakeholders at external forums and meetings;
- Manage external research agencies, including developing briefs and reviewing agency outputs;
- Conduct desk research exercises, respond to ad hoc requests and provide research support for analytic and policy projects.
You will have:
- Experience in using a range of quantitative methodologies, sampling and basic statistical techniques and an understanding of qualitative research;
- Business to business research skills;
- Experience in communications research;
- Experience of presenting and reporting research findings.