Independent Integrated Communications Consultancy.
As part of their continued growth strategy, this tight-knit consultancy is looking at bringing on board a senior member to their leadership team. If you thrive in an environment where your colleagues become part of your extended family, where the work you do has a tangible impact outside of the commercial benefit it brings, and where flexible working is truly embraced, then this may be an opportunity for you. Our client works across a broad base of sectors in the UK as well as the EU, providing the incumbent with experience in both political centres.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with senior members of the team to meet client needs as well as managing and mentoring junior members of the team;
- Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes with Westminster and Brussels focused clients, including identifying appropriate targets, setting up meetings, and providing clients with full briefings;
- Contributing to marketing of the business including writing blogs and articles, as well as contributing to social media and events organisation;
- Networking effectively across all sectors – including political and new business;
- Supporting new business development, including identification of potential clients through research and networking, drafting new business proposals, and leading on pitch presentations.
- Demonstrable experience in a public affairs or corporate communications consultancy or in-house role;
- An understanding of the business mechanisms of working in agency;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of senior decision makers and senior corporate personnel in person and in writing;
- Excellent writing skills. Experience of presenting reports and presentations both verbally and in writing;
- The ability to understand and digest complex information quickly and effectively;
- A demonstrable ability to devise and carry out successful political or communications campaigns for clients from the public, private and voluntary sectors.