Our client, a leading London-based public affairs consultancy, is currently looking for an exceptional new Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
This role will have responsibility for a number of large and vital accounts, including an international retail brand, a leading UK housebuilder and a major professional body. On top of ensuring top-quality client delivery is maintained, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the senior team in the management of the company and the continued growth of the consultancy.
- Ensuring client needs are met;
- Delivering political and stakeholder contact programmes;
- Public policy analysis, both written and oral;
- Networking and promoting the organisation externally;
- Contributing to new business opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of working in public affairs, ideally in another consultancy;
- An intimate understanding of the workings of Westminster and Whitehall;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
A small-medium sized consultancy, this role would potentially suit somebody with experience of working in a larger consultancy but looking for a change of culture and working environment.