Our client, a leading international brand, is looking for a Senior CSR Manager to cover a maternity leave. The role is likely to last 9 months, however there is the possibility of an extension depending on circumstances. The ideal candidate will be ready to start ASAP, however a June/July start is negotiable for the right individual.
- Delivery of the organisation’s CSR initiatives and partnership;
- Manage, co-ordinate and evaluate the CSR programme;
- Act as the main point of contact for the organisation’s internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to: government, charities and NGOs.
- Responsibility for annual CSR budget;
- Preparation of materials on key CSR programmes for a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong stakeholder skills;
- CSR experience within a corporate environment (ideal);
- Excellent IT skills;
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced working environment.