This award-winning Property & Regeneration communications consultancy works to regenerate, renew, and redevelop; they work closely with a range of high-profile clients spanning the property, planning and health sectors, to form an in-depth understanding and offer advice to clients on a range of issues affecting London and its communities.
They are currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Director to join their team in London, working across private and public sectors. The successful individual will have a strong property and / or regeneration background and will be successful in delivering for clients in an agency environment, including with London-based projects, and will now be looking for the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and shape the future of a leading communications agency.
As Senior Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, setting the strategic approach for them, driving the agenda on each account and proactively seeking to further business opportunities;
- Leading account teams to deliver across the board for clients, ensuring the right level of resource for each team;
- Identifying and delivering new business, setting the strategic approach for and leading new business pitches;
- Attending monthly management meetings and management dinners, playing an active role in management meetings and be recognised as a senior figure in the business.
You will demonstrate:
- A broad background in corporate communications, with particular expertise in strategy development, media relations, stakeholder communications and public affairs;
- Experience working in property / development / planning / regeneration;
- Strong agency experience, with experience at Director level;
- The ability to develop strong client relationships and lead account teams straight away;
- An ability to demonstrate experience successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts;
- An excellent contact list, gained from previous positions, the media and/or political world, as well as potential targets for new business development;
- A solid understanding of London, and the way in which it operates.