A leading policy-led organisation is currently seeking a Senior Policy Adviser to work as part of a team that will be involved in engaging with the UK Government and the EU during the Brexit negotiations.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in policy development and government relations during a time of unprecedented change for the United Kingdom.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Policy development on issues pertaining to the EU negotiations, the UK economy and general political environment;
- Engagement with senior business leaders to understand their concerns and insights in order to feed back into the policy development process;
- Engaging with colleagues across the organisation to ensure a unified policy position on the UK – EU relationship;
- Delivering the policy influencing strategy by lobbying the UK Government, regulators, EU institutions etc.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong background in policy development, including:
- A strong academic background to degree-level or equivalent;
- Demonstrable experience of using evidence to inform policy positions;
- Knowledge and/or experience of policy processes in the UK and Brussels;
- Knowledge and/or experience of the policy development on the implications of Brexit;
- An understanding of the business community’s perspective on Brexit.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a set of negotiations that will have far reaching implications for the UK economy.