This role will operate as the key lead for our Client’s approach to engagement to address needs of service users in the business arena including how they work with private healthcare providers and corporate partners. The role holder will drive our Client’s work in this area through representing them externally at all levels ensuring the strategic identification of potential partners, that impactful opportunities for service users are identified, that existing business relationships are optimised to address needs, and that priority audiences within this arena such as the financial sector and private healthcare providers are engaged optimally.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing visible leadership, expertise and direction internally, ensuring that our Client stays at the forefront of developments;
- Ensuring, where possible, business and corporate relationships are optimised to address the holistic needs of and engage with people with cancer (employees, service users and customers);
- Working in collaboration and partnership with teams across the organisation including operational delivery teams and Fundraising Corporate Partnerships to ensure that activity in this arena is integrated and continually prioritised as a key lever in delivery of impact;
- Ensuring strategic relationships are identified, cultivated and facilitated to leverage impact;
- Provision of appropriate and effective specialist advice, working within matrix teams to contribute to and lead priority work across the organisation e.g. development of organisational strategy; Policy, Public Affairs & Campaigns influencing initiatives; and Evidence & Insight activity.
- A successful track record of directly contributing to the development and delivery of innovative engagement approaches in working with corporate partners, or working in a corporate environment to effect health or social care outcomes;
- Experience of operating in a service delivery, policy and influencing or evidence environment at a senior level;
- Proven ability to synthesise and integrate evidence and insights;
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries and developing productive partnership arrangements and stakeholder relationships;
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and develop multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high performance.