This role will operate as the key lead for our Client’s approach to engagement with the healthcare workforce. The role holder will drive their work in this area through representing the organisation externally at all levels ensuring that priority audiences within the healthcare workforce are engaged optimally and in an integrated way.
You will be responsible for:
- The design, implementation and continuous improvement of our Client’s engagement framework and approaches for how they work with the health care workforce;
- Ensuring that a person-centred whole-system approach to specialist knowledge is taken across a patients journey and its transition points, working in partnership with embedded Evidence & Insight function which has accountability for evidence sign off, process and commissioning;
- Working strategically at a senior level through the development and delivery of plans and objectives in an integrated person-centred way;
- You will be accountable for the development and delivery of P&I’s objectives relating to Workforce Engagement as outlined in divisional plans. Managing performance in line with agreed performance targets, service standards and budgets;
- Establishing and embedding new ways of working that support the Purpose of Policy and Impact and the new operating model;
- Fostering a culture of collaboration, transparency, and drive shared learning and continuous improvement.
- A successful track record of directly contributing to the development and delivery of innovative engagement approaches for a health or social care workforce;
- Experience of operating in a service delivery, policy and influencing or evidence environment at a senior level;
- Proven ability to synthesise and integrate evidence and insights;
- Proven ability to succeed and collaborate in a complex matrix environment;
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries and developing productive partnership arrangements and stakeholder relationships.