Are you looking for a first job with excitement and meaning? One where you can use your brains, creativity and also apply your thinking in the real world.
There is an opportunity for an ambitious and talented graduate, with a strong academic background, to join a fast-growing communications company, founded by two practitioners with significant track records.
It will be particularly suitable for someone who has had communications/ media experience at university or in their holidays.
Integra is a strategic communications, reputation and social impact consultancy, set up by Zaki Cooper and Nick Loughran MVO in January 2021. They met when working together at the Royal Household.
Our clients are social impact social impact entrepreneurs (working in diverse fields from braintech and renewable energy to data learning and digital innovation), HNWs, charitable foundations, businesses and Royal-related projects. We work for our clients in the following areas: communications and media, impact and philanthropy, networks and public affairs.
The business is growing fast and is looking to scale its operations over the coming months. Integra builds on over 35 years of combined experience between Zaki and Nick, including 11 years at the Royal Household.
About the Role
- Desk research depending on client needs;
- Join client meetings and produce action notes;
- Support with client digital communications, including social media, website, and newsletters;
- Support drafting press releases and writing news stories or blogs;
- Draft pitches to media;
- Involvement in office management tasks, including arranging Integra events and administrative tasks.
Environment and Requirements
- Extremely collaborative and supportive environment;
- Able to work in a collegiate way but also have initiative and be able to work proactively, independently and manage time effectively;
- Enterprising attitude and attention to detail;
- Exposed to high-level contacts and situations, and plenty of opportunity to develop your experience and skills.
Skills and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong academic qualifications;
- Attention to detail;
- Understanding of digital, social and traditional communications activities;
- Open-source research skills;
- Confident with administrative and logistical skills;
- Well-organised and can multi-task;
- Diplomatic and discreet nature;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Proficient at Microsoft Office.
- London-based: 4 days in West End office and 1 day home-working;
- Competitive salary;
- 37.5 hours per week;
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata.