Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA) is the voice of infrastructure investors. Based in London we represent infrastructure investors globally. We have 56 investor members, who are the world’s largest investors in infrastructure, collectively they manage $660bn of infrastructure assets covering water and energy networks, telecoms, transport and energy generation assets.
GIIA is seeking applications from interested candidates to join their London based team. The role may suit candidates seeking a first or second position after university. We are seeking a numerate, methodical and flexible individual with good attention to detail, who either has research experience or can demonstrate the ability to conduct policy research and other related tasks.
The role reports to the Head of Policy and Public Affairs and supports them and the wider GIIA team to monitor, analyse and report on developments in the infrastructure sector in support of GIIA’s global engagement programme.
Candidates will have the opportunity to improve their understanding of UK and Global Infrastructure, policy making and policy issues. Candidates should be flexible and willing to participate in other related activities as required.
- Degree level or equivalent;
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Methodical and consistent with good attention to detail;
- Conscientious and flexible;
- Sociable and collaborative.
- An interest in infrastructure and infrastructure policy;
- An Interest in economics and current affairs;
- Familiar with basic financial concepts;
- Understanding or experience of politics in Europe or North America.
Salary, benefits and working arrangements
- In addition to the stated salary, employees receive pro-rata 25 days annual leave and can participate in a defined contribution pension scheme;
- The role will be based at GIIA’s central London office;
- Standard office hours are 9-5.