WECD is a public policy and economic development consultancy. The work of our team includes consultancy and research in economic development, spatial economics and planning, innovation, skills and education, trade and investment, business support and enterprise, organisation reviews and reforms.
We are looking to recruit graduate researchers who have excellent research and analytical skills and are highly numerate. Candidates for these positions will need to:
- have a first degree or MSc/MA in economics or statistics, geography, urban development or a social science subject;
- have strong research and writing skills;
- are competent with data analysis and presentation.
The work involves:
- collation, analysis and presentation of qualitative and quantitative research
- clearly conveying complex research and data analysis in writing
- supporting senior colleagues in the preparation of reports and proposals
- contributing to client facing presentations and reports
If you have a passion for evidence-based policy, and want to join a supportive and successful team, please get in touch. Positions are available for permanent and fixed term contracts.
We are based at the heart of Birmingham’s Business District – at 2 Snow Hill, and offer:
- a fantastic environment to work from;
- an exceptional team to work with;
- a learning and encouraging environment;
- a rich client network.
Inclusion and diversity are central to our values.