Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Account Director to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. Current clients include The FA, Govia Thameslink, Alstom, Berkeley Homes, Virgin Atlantic and Capco. As a result of a series of recent new business wins Field Consulting is looking for an Account Director to join our 18-strong team.
The Account Director will have a balance of public affairs and media experience and be adept at running account teams, managing projects and delivering results for clients. The role will work across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of our work.
We are looking for:
- A creative approach to political and media relations, with a strong track record in devising and implementing communications strategies;
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes;
- A strong track record in networking, establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, political and media contacts;
- A flair for new business taking a leading role in in pitching and developing proposals;
- Excellent writing and presenting skills;
- The ability to manage and mentor junior members of staff;
- Significant experience in public affairs with agency experience.
Field is an ambitious agency that is growing steadily. We want an equally bold and ambitious individual with first-class skills, agency experience and political acumen to join our team. If you think this might be you, then we would like to hear from you.