We are recruiting a proactive and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our specialist Public Affairs practice.
Brands2Life supports clients in engaging with the political process to build and enhance reputation, drive regulatory change and generate commercial opportunities in the public sector.
Our growing integrated Public Affairs team advises on how to influence the development of public policy and regulation to improve the business and consumer environment in which our clients operate.
We are looking for a driven Account Manager to take a major role in the day-to-day liaison with clients on programme direction and management. You will shape powerful stories, execute winning communication strategies and maintain a network of stakeholder relationships.
The chosen candidate should have proven experience of working in a Public Affairs practice in an agency, ideally on technology issues. Healthcare, environment or sustainability experience would also be beneficial.
As part of our wider corporate and marketing communications offering, you will also have the opportunity to work with a fantastic range of clients and develop wider communications skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a dedicated Public Affairs team within a forward thinking, integrated agency, experience of working in Westminster would also be beneficial;
- Experience of managing a range of clients from start-ups to multinational blue chip companies;
- Experience of working with clients in the technology sector (health care and environment and sustainability experience beneficial);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent client management skills;
- An ability to build strong and effective business and stakeholder relationships Experience of supporting and driving new business activity;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as a motivated self starter.
In return, we will offer you regular training (both internal and external), long-term career development opportunities, a fantastic working environment and very competitive benefits!
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more.
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s and PRCA’s ‘Large agency of the Year’, and in May 2020, were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the first time. Defined by Provoke Media as ‘one of the decade’s defining UK agencies’.