I am currently recruiting a 12 month fixed term contract for a Corporate Responsibility Manager with a major retailer in Yorkshire. You will manage and monitor the company’s responsible business programme, driving responsible and sustainable business development to reduce the company’s environmental impact, provide social benefit to enhance the company’s reputation and win customer’s trust.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of Corporate Responsibility related issues and wider social and environmental issues.
- Understanding of corporate governance and risk frameworks.
- Understanding of Corporate Responsibility reporting and assurance processes.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.