About Our Client
A leading financial communications advisory firm based in London.
- Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams to ensure correct phasing of messaging;
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, key messages, Q&A , press releases. as required;
- Write Bios as required;
- Research client peers and present findings;
- Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs as required to support the development of new business;
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients as requested by the client teams;
- Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build an solid understanding of how the client / consultant relationship works;
- Think creatively and proactively to respond to client requests, building direct client relationships over time;
- Deal with media enquires as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High standard of written work;
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media;
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment;
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills;
- Interest in the capital markets and building financial acumen over time;
- Accountability for written work and excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-starting.