I am currently recruiting for a Government & Regulatory Affairs Manager with a financial services tech firm.
You will be:
- Providing regulatory insight and analysis on policy changes that may affect the business or key clients;
- Assisting with the formulation and execution of Government Affairs strategic activity in the UK and EMEA;
- Providing essential knowledge sharing within the legal, compliance and risk functions about changes in law/regulation/policy within the scope of the Government Affairs remit; and
- Assisting with the formulation and execution of Government Affairs strategic activity in the UK and EMEA.
You will have:
- Significant regulatory / Government affairs advice provision for a regulated business;
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including an ability to draft documents to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Good knowledge of the EU and UK Government Institutional policy making process, including the stages of legislation, opportunity for interaction and key stakeholders (desirable)
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of information in an efficient manner;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
Ability to speak confidently and effectively with a variety of stakeholder audiences, including public speaking, webinar communications and team updates.