I am currently recruiting for a Head of Public Policy with a regulator in London.
- Work to the Head of Policy and Research Programme and with colleagues from across the organisation to develop robust, evidence based policy on matters related to business sustainability and corporate development;
- Working with colleagues, external partners and stakeholders, including patients and the public, lead the development of the regulatory framework in dentistry, with a view to establishing a proportionate and efficient framework and effective joint working between relevant bodies;
- Lead the development of robust, evidence based policy in response to external developments;
- Develop partnerships with relevant bodies in each of the four nations, and use relationships to influence developments and effect positive change to realise the benefits, particularly in respect of patient protection, of a proportionate regulatory system.
You will have:
- Experience of policy development at a senior level, including establishing and reporting on the impact of changes and interventions;
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments and in influencing internal and external stakeholders and partners to achieve positive outcomes;
- Demonstrable experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and in leading change in organisational practices and processes;
- Evidence of successfully leading teams and managing change;
- Ability to understand business needs and translate strategy into delivery;
- Demonstrable ability to design and deliver programmes of work, using appropriate evidence, understanding external pressures, and in line with internal governance.