Can you drive commercial relationships? Do you enjoy interaction with clients? Do you want to enter the world of policy? If you have a passion for changing policy, and would thrive in a fast paced, ultimately target driven environment, then we want to hear from you.
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is a subscription-based public policy institute, based in London, UK. Executive Chair of PPP, Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, and Co-Chairs, Baroness Nicola Blackwood and Stephen Hammond MP offer practical policy analysis and development within the UK and Internationally. PPP is independent and cross-party, bringing together public and private sector leaders, investors, policymakers and commentators with a common interest in the future of public policy.
PPP provides policy thought leadership across Health, Social Care, Life Sciences, Digital, Infrastructure, Rail, Space and Climate sectors.
- Target management and delivery;
- Ability to advise commercial organisations on effective policy development;
- Excellent communication skills; written, spoken and interpersonal;
- Previous experience of policy/public affairs.
The Policy and Partnerships Manager is accountable for:
- Successful delivery of the monthly, quarterly and annual target achievement in line with company expectations;
- Generation of new business opportunities through partner consultancy and commercialising opportunities;
- Development of new leads through direct activities such as phone, email and face to face meetings;
- Management of partner accounts to increase engagement and ensure repeat custom;
- Support for PPP events and conferences with regard to securing sponsorship;
- Project management, development and delivery of State of the Nation and State of the Globe policy reports in conjunction with subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an active interest in public policy and current affairs;
- Thrives in an intellectual, fast paced but ultimately target driven environment;
- Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results;
- Manages projects, activities and resources effectively and assumes personal ownership and accountability for results and solutions;
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate and think deeply about problems and presents creative solutions while evaluating pros and cons of each option;
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback;
- Instils continuous improvement mind-set and champions best practices. Benchmarks competitors and other industries to identify and apply best practice to form inside advantage.