I am currently recruiting for a Policy and Stakeholder Manager with a consumer body in London.
- Help the organisation have relevant and meaningful relationships, both internally and with the people and organisations who have an interest in what we do – sharing what we’re seeing and hearing to ensure we build the best service in the world;
- Help understand strategic insight and research information;
- Manage the organisations service’s strategic relationships and communications – both internal and external. We work particularly closely with the chief executive and directors, as well as other senior leaders, to support their strategic engagement;
- Work closely with other managers across the stakeholder team, you’ll oversee people, projects or core pieces of our work – sometimes a combination of the three. Acting as our “eyes and ears”, you’ll help us to understand our stakeholders’ needs and have meaningful conversations – both inside and outside the ombudsman service. You’ll also help oversee how we gain and share relevant insight to add perspective and context to our work.
- be adept at building strong relationships and trusted networks;
- work collaboratively to devise and run research projects;
- be comfortable collating and analysing information from different sources;
- have the credibility to interact at all levels of seniority;
- have a keen eye for detail and strong strategic awareness;
- be well-organised, flexible and able to stay on top of concurrent projects;
- be an effective all-round communicator.