I am currently recruiting a Public Affairs Adviser (2 year FTC).
- Facilitate the development and delivery of a programme of communications via partners’ channels to support the delivery of campaign objectives/messages;
- Maintaining effective relationships with key partners through regular engagement and effective account management;
- Maintaining a partnership activity log;
- Evaluating effectiveness and reach of communications delivered;
- Updating team systems with partner contacts and maintaining a forward look of activities;
- Working closely with the Communications Partnerships Manager, Stakeholder Affairs Manager and the wider Public Affairs team to support the delivery of team objectives.
You will have:
- Ability to manage effective relationships with external partners;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to develop engaging content/materials;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with close attention to detail;
- Experience of organising and running external meetings and events;
- Experience of working within a communications / marketing function.