I am currently recruiting for a Public Affairs Manager with a telecommunications business in London.
- Producing accessible and effective written briefings on complex topics for a variety of internal and external audiences;
- Representing the business at external meetings with political and industry stakeholders;
- Coordinating with local and regional teams on political engagement to ensure impactful outcomes;
- Responsible for political horizon-scanning/monitoring and proactively identifying public affairs opportunities to engage with stakeholders.
You will have:
- Experience successfully delivering campaigns and public affairs activities, in house, in agency or in an industry body setting. It's essential you have an excellent understanding of Parliament, Whitehall, devolved governments and politics in general;
- Ability to understand, explain and present complex policy issues;
- Commercial acumen - able to understand the impact of political developments on the business and its policy positions;
- Previous experience working in the digital, telecoms or infrastructure sectors would be advantageous.