I am currently recruiting for a Regulatory Manager for an energy business in London.
- Provide dedicated regulatory business partnering support to a portfolio of programmes or functions within the business, advising on the opportunities for regulatory change / streamlining that will support delivery of the organisation’s objectives;
- Proactively drive forward the changes identified – engaging with teams across the business to develop the detail of the change proposals and rationale for change;
- Engaging with customers, BEIS and Ofgem to seek support for the proposed changes and consulting where appropriate to seek customer input;
- Navigating changes through the external regulatory governance structures to bring them to conclusion;
- Provide a key point of contact within the business for advice on the regulatory landscape and supporting teams to solve problems and enable change;
- Build the organisations knowledge and capability in relation to the regulatory landscape;
- Build relationships with BEIS, Ofgem and SECAS.
You will have:
- Experience ideally of energy policy or another regulated sector;
- Strong self-leadership – able to set a clear forward workplan for themselves and others;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to take a complex topic and explain it in simple terms for internal and external audiences;
- Strong track record of preparing complex / regulatory documents and reports;
- Solutions focussed – acting as an enabler within the organisation;
- Ability to work with multiple and complex sources of data and draw out key insights;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders – working across boundaries to deliver outcomes.