The course aims to help develop and improve the strategies and tactics you use to help you influence and persuade others.
By learning how to respond effectively, rather than reacting will mean using emotional intelligence to your advantage and bring about a win - win situation. We will explore how you can adopt strategies that work for you and state your case convincingly so you are liked and respected by being assertive without being aggressive.
We discuss your staff’s or co- workers’s communication styles and show you how to be more confident in your speech, ask powerful questions and be an effective listener so they will be more easily persuaded by what you have to say.
In this innovative, fun, interactive one-day workshop you will learn more about how to improve your own ability to communicate using appropriate communication styles and understand the importance of non-verbal communication.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define the meaning of Influencing and Persuading
- Distinguish between the range of influencing strategies including win-win
- Outcomes and when these are appropriate
- Establish who and what they might be able to influence
- List the skills and qualities required to be an influence effectively and assess yourself against them
- Develop a strategy that will assist when communicating assertively with others to gain trust and collaboration
- Handle areas of resistance or objections to your proposals. and manage difficult colleagues
Speaker: Meena Karawadhra - Training Consultant