In the next 20 years 1 in 4 of all Scots will be over the age of 65.
Ahead of the publication of the forthcoming Planning Bill and the National Older People’s Housing Strategy this fringe event will consider the housing needs of older people.
- Issues facing older people’s housing;
- What older people want in housing policy;
- The Government’s response to this challenge.
- Kevin Stewart MSP, Minister for Housing;
- Jonathan Fair, McCarthy & Stone;
- Jim Eadie, Age Scotland;
- Richard Jennings, Places for People.