Fantastic opportunity for a junior communications professional looking to embark on a career in financial corporate communications.
This international financial communications consultancy offers a range of tailor-made investor relations and public affairs services to clients that range from FTSE-100 businesses to leading consumer goods manufacturers. The principal areas of expertise are;
- IPOs and restructuring;
- reputation and crisis/issues management;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- corporate & social responsibility.
My client is now looking for a junior communications professional to join its growing London team as an Account Executive.
The role of an Account Executive is to support the team in:
- establishing an understanding of clients’ business objectives and relevant wider industry issues;
- coordinating PR programmes to support clients’ business objectives;
- developing a working relationship with clients, the media and other advisers;
- drafting and editing press releases and financial statements;
- promoting news stories both over the phone and in person to appropriate media;
- liaising with other advisers to discuss PR and IR strategies for clients;
- participating in new business activities;
- coordinating logistical aspects of a possible crisis situation;
- writing contact and progress reports for clients;
- collating and analysing media coverage;
- organising meetings and conference calls with the media and analysts;
- organising and attending press launches;
- preparing media distribution lists for press releases;
- conducting and compiling analyst feedback reports;
- researching forward features;
- background research.