DRD Partnership (“DRD”) is a strategic communications consultancy that works with multinational companies, governments and high net worth individuals (HNWI) on their media, government and stakeholder relations; reputation management; litigation support, corporate crisis communications and risk management.
Our work often involves crisis communications, stakeholder management and complex international legal disputes, with a particular focus on the EU, MENA, ex-CIS and Russia.
Analysts at DRD Partnership provide support to team members across a number of different projects. You will work in a small team, take part in strategy discussions, gain client exposure and report to associates and company partners. This role requires excellent writing skills, attention to detail and working at pace.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Media monitoring;
- Social media analysis and messaging;
- Monitoring policy and industry developments;
- Producing web-based research papers and briefing notes;
- Writing press releases;
- Proofing and copy-editing;
- Assisting with new business outreach and proposals;
- Participating in client meetings;
- Contributing to client recommendations;
- Attending, reporting on industry or relevant networking events;
- Translation (if relevant).
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience and who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Educated to degree level;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Proven experience working in communications (government, media or a communications consultancy);
- Background or demonstrable interest in law, public policy, international relations, commerce, business, reputation management;
- Languages (desired).
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to scrutinise sources;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Excellent writing skills (clear, concise and informed);
- Experience conducting detailed research;
- Good time management and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Confidence in presenting, communicating and making recommendations;
- Quick to understand the role research material will have in reaching project goals;
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and online research.