GK Strategy specialises in cutting edge digital analytics, political research and communications. We are independent, founder-led and with ambitious plans to expand into new markets and territories.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for an entry role into the communications, public affairs and policy and digital research sectors. The last two holders of this position now work within the client side of the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to work across our highly experienced team of consultants and analysts and give them a rounded view of all aspects of our business.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Use of CRM (Salesforce) for managing our marketing and new business pipeline;
- Supporting the senior team to book meetings with potential clients and providing research and briefing materials for meetings;
- Working with consultants to develop interesting and engaging content for our target markets;
- Supporting to draft our award submissions and identifying other opportunities for raising our profile and promoting our work;
- Working with our internal PR team to maximise coverage of the business in targeted press;
- Supporting with the organisation of GK events and marketing materials;
- Set up and management of our marketing calendar and supporting our outbound marketing;
- Working with consultants to identify potential prospects and help them to deliver their business development plans.
- Excel, Word, PPT essential;
- Experience with Salesforce helpful;
- Design or website capability highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment;
- The enthusiasm, drive and ability to work on an autonomous or group environment basis;
- The ability to interact confidently and clearly with all levels of internal and external relationships;
- Target focused and a clear written and oral communicator.