The Whitehouse Consultancy is an issues led communications agency, specialising in public affairs, policy analysis, media relations and crises communications. We advise clients on how to effectively and positively engage with the key decision makers of Westminster, Whitehall, Local Government and Brussels.
We are now recruiting an Intern to provide support to our busy office based near London Bridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a keen interest in public policy to gain an insight into public affairs and work in a consultancy environment.
The internship will provide the successful candidate with a thorough understanding of Parliamentary processes, including legislative work, as well as research, campaigning and public affairs techniques. We pay all our interns the London Living Wage and the majority go on to secure full-time jobs in public affairs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- Able to demonstrate an interest/some experience in energy and environment policy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An enthusiasm for politics and a desire to work in public affairs;
- A good team player, willing to contribute at every level.
The applicant should be available to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, for at least three months.