Too busy keeping an eye on government resignations, Brexit negotiations, Trump's visit and the World Cup to keep up with Twitter? Here's our round-up of what you might have missed on Twitter last week.
- What’s in a vowel? For some MPs, their career!
- The uncertainty of Monday captured in a picture
- It was a long time (2,135 days) since we had a new SoS for #health and #socialcare. Read @incisivehealth's take on the task facing @MattHancock
- Day one on the job and @MattHancock was off to @UCLH
- Read this thread to find out what it is like to donate your stem cells and potentially save a life
- Ever wonder why your fingers wrinkle in the bath, now you can know
- A lot has been said about the 70 years of NHS accomplishments in the last few weeks, but find out what healthcare looked like before the NHS? via @TC_Africa
- Using microelectronics to discriminate and sort brain cancer stem cells might sounds like a thing of the future but it is happening now
- Everything you need to know about the finances in DHSC's annual report and accounts
- Some good news for those of you who love to nap – science says it is good for you!
- The brain is perhaps one of the greatest unexplored regions of the body - a fact @CRUK is trying to change
- A brilliant way to help kids during #radiotherapy @Leeds_Childrens