Too busy finalising your Budget wish list for the Chancellor? Here’s what you might have missed on Twitter last week:
- Watch this video diary on how one GP surgery increased the number of appointments being booked online
- 3D printed organs are now being used to rehearse and study certain health procedures
- How quickly do tumours develop?
- The spines of two unborn babies were repaired during surgery undertaken for the first time in the UK
- Harnessing tech to help children cope with fear of medical treatment
- The impact of plastic on our health is becoming clearer
- Mind the gap – why joining up data is critical to healthcare
- Finland shows us what can be achieved in asthma care
- Sign us up
- Why doctors will continue to make a major contribution in a world of advanced technology
- There has been a worrying rise in A&E attendances by young people with mental health conditions
- Metro glue can heal wounds within 60 seconds
- Read @sallygainsbury’s pre-Budget blog on NHS funding and transformation
- Why putting the clocks back is ‘bonkers’
- Children learn how to sing happy birthday in sign language to surprise school caretaker.