Fantastic new opportunity for an Account Director at Chelgate Local!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Chelgate Local as an Account Director. Do you have what it takes to join our growing team? Do you currently work in planning communications? Are you an account manager looking to take the next step? Then this could be a role for you.
Chelgate is an established international strategic public relations and public affairs consultancy based in London. This role is with Chelgate Local, the division which helps clients navigate the planning system; our clients include many of the leading developers, housebuilders, planners and land promoters. We are looking for a brilliant and hard-working person to help lead our team and deliver effective client programmes.
Key tasks will include:
- Direct management of the Chelgate Local team to deliver the agreed client programmes;
- Managing and building client relationships with great communication, status updates, insight and problem solving;
- Working with the Director of Planning & Property to implement and deliver new business activity and the Chelgate Local marketing programme.
This position would ideally suit a current account manager looking to step up to their first account director role. You must have direct experience of consultation and public affairs in planning and development projects. At Chelgate we value a client focussed attitude with real experience and passion to make an impact.
You will be:
- Highly organised, have very strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills;
- An effective communicator both verbally and in writing, persuasive and able to engage and deliver solutions;
- Able to solve problems, be resilient and positive in difficult situations;
- Able to multi-task under pressure;
- Passionate for this industry, ambitious with career goals;
- Able to think in an integrated and creative way;
- Happy to travel to meet with clients face to face rather than just sending emails;
- Be positive, cheerful and bright and happy to take initiative.
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience);
- Contributory pension;
- London Bridge location – one of the best up-and-coming areas in London;
- Four weeks’ holiday;
- Social and friendly team.