Our client, a leading corporate reputation and political advocacy consultancy, is looking for an experienced public affairs professional to lead projects for a number of prestigious clients in the financial services sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic advice to clients on public affairs and policy-lead communications;
- Managing client accounts and budgets;
- Manage a team of researchers, consultants and senior consultants;
- Lead on tenders and pitches aimed at winning new business;
- Generate new business income from new or existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid background in financial services working on corporate public affairs for clients;
- Experience of working in financial services public relations consultancy is preferable;
- Public relations and media relations experience are desired;
- Proven success implementing programmes delivering results for their clients;
- Strong network of contacts across politics, policy, financial sector and client side;
- Possess excellent project and budget management skills.
For the right person, this will be an exciting and hugely rewarding role offering you the opportunity to work with some of London’s leading public relations and public affairs operators.