Our client is a leading independent public affairs and communications agency. They are looking for an Account Director to play a leading role in their healthcare team.
The role of Account Director will involve:
- Providing high-quality public affairs services to support clients in the healthcare team;
- Building effective working relationships with clients, the media and other stakeholders (such as CCGs, NHS England, the CQC, etc.);
- Contributing creatively to activities aimed at winning new business.
The ideal Account Director will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of health policy and public affairs;
- Have strong market and industry awareness;
- Be a proactive individual, able to contribute creatively to new business development;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be an excellent corporate communicator.
The agency offers excellent benefits, with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exciting sector.