Stonehaven is a communications consultancy that works across government relations, public relations, marketing and digital campaigns.
At the heart of Stonehaven is a unique understanding of how the human brain really forms perceptions and makes choices. We use our unique insight to develop the narrative, strategy and key messages that will become the emotional drivers of a successful campaign. In doing so, we have built some of the most successful marketing, communications and government relations campaigns of recent times.
We are looking for an account executive or account manager to join our government relations team, taking on complex challenges to deliver outstanding results. This will involve writing research papers and briefs; analysing coverage and political developments; meeting with clients; developing content and contributing to strategic planning.
Stonehaven is a small, yet ambitious, and growing, firm. The nature of the team and the role means the chosen candidate would be exposed to the full range of our comms activities and will be expected to undertake ad-hoc work across the company. The selected candidate will be working with and gaining unique insight from leading industry experts, and will have the opportunity to help shape and develop the firm as it grows.
- Previous experience in Parliament or similar environment and/or political campaigning;
- An excellent understanding of the Parliamentary and policy-making process;
- Keen interest and insight into the political arena and current affairs;
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines;
- Exceptional research and writing skills;
- Enthusiasm to learn about public affairs and strategic communications.