A successful communications agency is looking to expand its healthcare team. Working with renowned clients across the sector you will be providing strategic advice as well as communicating policy development across the healthcare arena.
You will be expected to:
- Play a proactive part in client accounts as well as take part in strategy development;
- Assist with policy engagement programmes and liaising with Parliamentarians, Ministers and stakeholders;
- Lead events and marketing programmes;
- Ensure internal and client teams receive rapid alerts to monitoring items of interest, including making recommendations for client activity arising;
- Provide high quality advice to clients on the implications of policy or political development;
- Network in policy and political fields to develop contacts, capture of business intelligence and actively prospect for new business opportunities.
You will need:
- A solid background in communications or public affairs;
- A thorough grasp of the UK pharmaceutical/medical devises sector;
- Passion for news and/or politics and an understanding of their potential impact on business objectives;
- Understanding of the UK Parliamentary system and the workings of Westminster;
- Demonstrable client service skills, agency experience strongly preferable;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong networking skills with key media, stakeholder and prospective new business clients.