This is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership to a talented team across a range of UK accounts, drive forward business strategies as part of the GK senior leadership team, and take a proactive role in identifying and securing new business.
Company and business development role
- To be a member of the GK senior management team and to work collaboratively to support the effective management of GK;
- To participate in strategic decision making and deliver agreed actions and strategies;
- To lead on the development and delivery of GK services in our existing and growth markets;
- Driving forward new business development, including development and delivery of new business strategies, identifying opportunities for potential clients, and oversight of new business proposals;
- To hold and build relationships externally which support GK and its clients.
Client role and interactions
- To take lead responsibility for relevant clients;
- To be responsible for monitoring expenditure, budget and financial information for relevant clients;
- To have overall responsibility for quality and delivery of client work on relevant client accounts;
- To provide additional strategic value/advisory capacity across GK clients as appropriate;
- To be responsible for raising awareness of & identifying opportunities for client growth and development.