The client is a leading corporate communications consultancy that has a broad base of clients across a number of different sectors.
The successful candidate will support the client team in preparation for client meetings, pitches and presentations through initial drafting, research and sector knowledge. The Executive role is part of the career development program for becoming an Associate.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams to ensure correct phasing of messaging.
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc. as required for the Associate and Consultant teams to build on.
- Create journalist biographies to enable clients to be thoroughly briefed and accurately advised by client teams.
- Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs as required to support the development of new business.
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients as requested by the client teams.
- Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build a solid understanding of how the client/consultant relationship works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High standard of written work;
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media;
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment;
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills;
- Previous experience within a corporate communications consultancy or in-house role an advantage.