A think tank is looking for a Conference Research Producer. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and writing compelling and topical programmes about issues affecting monetary and economic policy around the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key figures and institutions around the world;
- Researching themes that are of interest in each region and build programmes accordingly;
- Identifying and inviting senior policy makers and stakeholders to attend, as speakers and participants;
- Working closely with the partner organisation to tailor your programme and ensure they are very pleased with the resulting meeting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- An understanding and enthusiasm for economics and economic policy;
- Able to make the most complex issues seem captivating;
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of the value of producing flawless programmes;
- Experience of planning and delivering projects successfully;
- Demonstrable track record of engaging with decision-makers and opinion formers;
- Proven experience of writing in a variety of styles for different audiences and formats;
- Stakeholder engagement.