An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Affairs Advisor with a highly regulated business. The organisation are in the South West of England but the role can be home based. As the suitable candidate you will:
- Contribute to the production and assist in the implementation of the UK’s Corporate Affairs’ engagement strategy ensuring that all UK and external stakeholders understand and engage with the organisation’s regulatory strategy;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the social, economic, political and regulatory environment in which the company operates in order to promote excellence to stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, analysing issues from different perspectives and providing assistance/influencing/presenting when appropriate.
Our client needs:
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and particularly influencing Westminster and the devolved administrations;
- Experience of working with Trade Bodies and influencing key personnel within these organizations. The ability to determine who the key decision makers are and how to access these persons;
- Understanding the impact of Illicit Trade on the Market;
- Understanding the key Regulatory and Legislative issues that influence the UK Market including Tax and Excise.