I am currently recruiting for a Head of Africa & Middle East Policy with a membership body. You will:
- Lead on legal and professional services, with a particular focus on ensuring the international competitiveness of UK markets;
- Grow network of contacts and relations at senior levels of government, government bodies and regulators in the UK, Africa & Middle East;
- Develop am agenda and output which contributes to and influence HM Governments strategic government-government engagement in UK, Africa & Middle East.
You will have:
- Knowledge of either Africa or the Middle East;
- Experience of legal or professional services;
- Excellent knowledge of and keen interest in the economic, political and business environment in Asia Pacific region;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant networks of industry specific policymakers, regulators and industry representatives in the UK and across the region;
- Experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders.