Our client, a high profile Professional Body, is looking for a new Head of Policy to implement a policy and public affairs strategy in line with the organisation’s aims and objectives.
- Deliver a policy and public affairs strategy to build the organisation’s reputation;
- Provide representation for the organisation at external industry events, as well as with key stakeholders across the UK;
- Engage stakeholders in policy development;
- Provide a wide range of high-quality output for a range of audiences;
- Work closely with other teams (including media) to ensure policy work contributes to the wider objectives of the organisation;
- Ensure the team delivers to the KPIs agreed.
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams;
- Demonstrable experience of managing operational plans and setting strategic objectives;
- Outstanding oral and written communications;
- Experience of writing policy consultations and submissions;
- Experience of working in another Professional body would be desirable.