I am currently recruiting for a Policy Adviser (Asia Pacific) with a membership body. You will:
- Assist the Head of Asia Pacific in developing and agenda which sets the strategic direction for the industry’s engagement with Asia Pacific markets, including influencing through appropriate ministerial and business dialogues, trade and investment negotiations and bilateral activities;
- Maximise business opportunities for members by supporting the Head of Asia Pacific and working with the appropriate levels of business and government in the UK an across the region;
- Engage members through geographic and sectoral advisory groups that are most relevant to the region and address policy issues which may arise in relation to doing business in the region.
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of and keen interest in the economic, political and business environment in Asia Pacific region;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant networks of industry specific policymakers, regulators and industry representatives in the UK and across the region;
Experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders.